Experienced Trumbull Attorney Protects Clients’ Legal Rights
Veteran Connecticut lawyer offers estate, business, and family law guidance
Legal issues can be stressful, whether they involve family law matters, real estate transactions or business disputes. At Steiber & Schopick in Trumbull, Connecticut, our clients receive experienced, compassionate, accessible and affordable representation on all types of family law, general practice real estate and municipal law matters. We examine each case individually to determine the most appropriate legal strategies and we take the time to make sure that you understand your rights, the legal process and your options. Our law firm represents clients throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties.
Respected law firm provides results-focused legal services
With a decades-long track record of successfully implementing results-oriented legal solutions, our clients trust our law firm to provide effective representation. Clients turn to attorney Daniel F. Schopick because he is:
- Well-regarded in the legal profession — Mr. Schopick has earned an AV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition that reflects his in-depth legal knowledge and skills.
- Highly experienced — We have been serving clients in Trumbull and throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties since 1974. We understand the unique needs of local residents and how they are affected by federal, state, and local regulations.
- Focused on personalized solutions — Not every solution is right for every client. We take the time to develop personalized legal strategies that fit your needs.
The initial consultation at our law firm is free of charge to allow you to gain an idea of how your case may proceed before you commit to our legal representation.
Seasoned lawyer represents individuals and businesses in Connecticut
We represent individuals and businesses involved in a variety of legal problems, including the following:
- Family law — Our firm takes a compassionate approach to family law We offer skillful counsel for people involved with divorce and its related issues, including property division, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony. We pursue divorce mediation in appropriate cases. We also work on adoption, juvenile delinquency and dependency proceedings and pre-and post-nuptial agreements.
- Estate planning — Our estate planning attorney can help you plan for your family’s future. We bring keen legal insights to cases involving wills and probate, trusts and estates and other estate planning issues.
- Business law — Whether you’re dealing with new business formation or you’re involved in a dispute, you can count on our firm to deliver effective business law services.
- Real estate — Our real estate attorney provides personalized legal guidance and representation for a variety of residential and commercial real estate.
- Municipal law — We represent clients before government boards and agencies that regulate the operation of towns and cities, including zoning and wetlands.
We develop and implement skillful legal strategies designed to bring about a favorable resolution for our clients.
Schedule a consult with a dedicated Connecticut attorney
Steiber & Schopick in Trumbull, Connecticut welcomes inquiries from prospective clients throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties. To request a free consultation, call 203-445-6691 or contact us online.